22 April 2012

The Dancer at Clarke Quay

It was an extremely short weekend for me as I succumbed to a massive bout of flu, but I still managed to catch a glimpse of Clarke Quay just before it descended into a night of debauchery for party-goers.

Without further ado - also because I have a less-than-stellar consciousness at the moment - I present some photos on a bridge at Clarke Quay.

Cq01

Father's Day drops in June, so kiddo, I hope you know what to do.

Cq03
This old man was dancing to some really catchy tunes right there on the bridge. For someone his age, I imagine it must be really strenuous on his body even gyrating for short periods of time.

Cq02
So infectious, this kid couldn't help himself from joining in to boogie.

Cq06
Sadly, not a single person from the 'cool' crowd even stopped to appreciate him. I feel embarrased that I call these people my fellow citizens.

Drivethru
Like I said, the weekend was extremely short for me, but I was still gifted with great service and a heartwarming sight of a dancing old man, and that makes me happy enough.

Take care of your health, the flu bug's rampant in Singapore recently. Be well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment