13 May 2012

Chin-Chang-Chinatown

I like Chinatown. It's always full of westerners and.. the Chinese. Have you been to Chinatown in Singapore recently? I go to Chinatown in Singapore quite often. In fact, I go to Chinatown in Singapore almost once a week. Now, pictures.

Supermaria_1_of_25

Lanterns. Glorious lanterns! They were definitely my focus of this photo till THIS GUY came along. TSK.

Supermaria_3_of_25
"Look, I'm telling you, you've got to cut down on those char siew man."

Supermaria_6_of_25
Let me tell you a story of why this photo is here even though it's out of focus - it began when I don't care because I still think I like this photo.

Supermaria_11_of_25
INCREDIBRRRRRRRUUUUU JUXTAPOSITIONING-U BRUUUUUUU!

Supermaria_15_of_25
Skinny models are all the rage for all time, but no one should call them names.. you guys are mean.

Supermaria_22_of_25
Hey look it's an Asian dude drinking tea.

Supermaria_23_of_25
"Look, Ma! NO EYES! I'm like, Everything: Level Asian"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment